- Your essays should be about 1000 words, in 12 font and double-spaced. This means you should devote a good paragraph or more to each part. Include the word count at the top of the assignment.
- Please make an effort with your grammar and your spelling. I require college-level work.
Please separate your answers clearly (with spacing) into the separate parts, labeling Part 1, Part 2, etc….
- Describe the most recent model of the atom. Include a description of where you would find the subatomic particles electrons, protons and neutrons and indicate the scale of size.
- Do not describe an atom that looks like a solar system (the Bohr model)!
- Consider the full electromagnetic light spectrum. Describe the major types of electromagnetic radiation and state whether they are low or high in energy and frequency. Also include information about their wavelengths.
Part 3: Discuss the following topics
- “The act of observation changes the observed”.
- Your wave-ness (your wave nature vs. your particle nature).
- How does the electron cross the node?